If you're a true cheese lover, you don't discriminate against melted cheese, grated cheese, or crumbled cheese. You show every type of cheese and every form of cheese equal amounts of love.
I'm going to assume you have a serious cheese addiction if you clicked on this article, and I'm not judging you for it (mainly because I am in the same boat).
Luckily we live in a city that completely enables this addiction. Toronto has so many restaurants that incorporate copious amounts of cheesy goodness into their dishes, and you need to try them all. Check out the 16 options below if you're looking for an excuse to indulge.
1. Buffalo Blue Mac and Cheese // Bobbie Sue's Mac and Cheese
2. Jerk Chicken Poutine // Cut the Cheese
3. Roman Holiday // Om Grilled Cheese
4. The Elvis Burger // Home of The Brave
5. Burrata Di Buca // Bar Buca
6. Pimento Beer and Cheese Croquettes // The Gabardine
7. The Ultimate Grilled Cheese // Uncle Betty's
8. Cheese Platter // Caren's Rosedale
9. Capellini With Sundried Tomato and Goat Cheese // Cafe Nervosa
10. Macho Cheese Bites // Macho Radio Bar
11. Mac and Cheese Durritos // Junked Food Co.
12. Poutine Pizza // Bannock
13. Cheese Pizza Cone // Yummy Cone
14. Spanish Fries // Bar Reyna
15. Nachos // Sneaky Dees
16. Ricotta and Pesto Toast // Bugigattolo
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto